* “Why millennial women don’t want to call themselves feminists.” I think the second reason the most plausible answer. (Hat tip Michael Curry.)
* “Why GNU Emacs?” (I don’t use Emacs, though I have installed it at various points and then run away, to easier, friendlier text editors.)
* The headline is too polite, but: Left-Leaning Economists Question Cost of Bernie Sanders’s Plans.
* “What Expanded Light Rail Means for Seattle: With new stations opening in March, the city takes a crucial step toward a much-needed transit overhaul.”
* I don’t know if this story is on the level, but: “How schools around the country are turning dead Microsoft PCs into speedy Chromebooks.” See also our post on Geek Heresy and how technology is not going to magically save schools.
* “Risky sex [writing],” though oddly it doesn’t mention The Joy of Writing Sex: A Guide for Fiction Writers, which is pretty good but a smidge too politically correct. Still, overall “Risky Sex” is excellent and is just the right amount of funny.
* Craig Mod on the Leica Q; I’m skeptical and think the Sony RX1R or Fuji X100T are much, much better (and cheaper!).
* The rule of law enforcement, or, a journalist’s diaries / reporting from prison.