* “The bestselling literary sensation you may struggle to name,” on Carlos Ruiz Zafón. Here are some of my posts on him.
* “The Internet Killed the Teen Sex Comedy: Movies about horned-up teenagers were a Hollywood staple in the ‘90s and ‘00s, but the internet has rendered them all but extinct.” I wonder if that’s true.
* An electric bike is not cheating: How it could replace cars for millions of people.
* “Romance is dead – how sex killed the love song: Pop hits are now less likely to be about love than at any time since the 1960s. But wasn’t love always a euphemism for sex, anyway?”
* “Stunning drops in solar and wind costs turn global power market upside down.” This is good news!
* “What a Conservative Sees From Inside Trump’s Washington,” more interesting than it sounds and more interesting than the usual.
* “Books are superior to TV” (better than the usual but you already probably know as much if you’re reading this).