* “Why Most PUA/Dating Forums Are Completely Fucking Worthless,” from a guy running a PUA/Dating Forum; most guys running PUA/Dating Forums appear to say this about other guys running PUA/Dating Forums, making the claim that others are completely fucking worthless a cliché of the genre.
* Counterintuitive: “Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City.”
* “Is it okay to kill cyclists?” In the U.S., the answer is largely “yes.”
* “Elder Statesmen Declare a War on the ‘War on Drugs:’ What took them so long?” Excellent question.
* Steve Jobs Was a Low-Tech Parent.
* Peter Thiel on the innovation environment; Zero to One comes out on Tuesday and you should read it.
* Peter Thiel Reddit AMA, and like the above it is consistently and exceptionally interesting.
* The Fuji X100T is an interesting looking camera that very annoyingly does not have a tilting rear LCD.