* “5 Feminist Myths That Will Not Die.”
* “Notes on the Celebrity Data Theft,” from a technical and social hacking standpoint.
* “Ten Ways Colleges Work You Over,” and I wish I could get this in the hands of every high school student applying to competitive colleges.
* “An Analysis of Power And Social Dynamics In ‘Mean Girls;’” sounds stupid but isn’t.
* “Intellectual decay,” or, people in groups tend to identify based on opposition to the other group more than independent assessments of facts and situation.
* An anecdote from Idiot Programmer on students, books, and cell phones.
* “Lies, damned lies and sex work statistics.”
* “Civil forfeiture: How prosecutors seize the assets of the innocent.” This is an evil practice, and I don’t use the term “evil” frequently.
* “Sometimes a Little Objectification Can Be a Good Thing,” which should be obvious to anyone attuned to desire and receptivity.
* “For Kayden Kross, the Family Business Happens to Be Porn” (SFW).
* “The Difference Between A Woman’s Behavior And Her Intent,” maybe, though I endorse the anti-conspiracy theory element. Think emergent behavior long before you spend a moment of thought on conscious conspiracy.