* “How I Rewired My Brain to Become Fluent in Math: Sorry, education reformers, it’s still memorization and repetition we need.”
* “How To Be Attractive To Women, Pt. 1: Our Embarrassing Stories,” which I wish I’d heard and absorbed when I was 12 or 13. I made pretty much all the mistakes discussed at the link.
* “Science proves that you love your dog like a baby,” which is unsurprising given how many people use pets as emotional substitutes for children.
* What is an essay? by John Jeremiah Sullivan, which should be read in tandem with Paul Graham’s “The Age of the Essay.”
* Yet another police brutality video: “Kid tapes cop smashing car window, dragging man away after tasering him.”