* “My affair with my teacher ended a decade ago” is terrible, but it does mention one teacher who “was charged with providing alcohol to a minor” (notice that key word: “charged”). One difference between teaching high school and teaching college may be that students offer me booze, or to smoke me out. Also, and incidentally, the first episode of Showtime’s The Affair is available online, legally, and freely, and it’s promising.
* “How I Rewired My Brain to Become Fluent in Math: Sorry, education reformers, it’s still memorization and repetition we need.”
* “How To Be Attractive To Women, Pt. 1: Our Embarrassing Stories,” which I wish I’d heard and absorbed when I was 12 or 13. I made pretty much all the mistakes discussed at the link.
* “Science proves that you love your dog like a baby,” which is unsurprising given how many people use pets as emotional substitutes for children.
* Yet another police brutality video: “Kid tapes cop smashing car window, dragging man away after tasering him.”