* “Much philanthropy is a routinized exchange between salaried bureaucrats.” The quote here is fairly accurate, although much of the rest of the article is not.
* “Why Do I Hate Pronouns More Than Genocide? Self-reflection on what drives moral outrage and why I am not an effective altruist.”
* “If Politics is Your Hobby Horse, You’re Riding to Nowhere.” On what might work, and what is almost certainly signaling.
* “Would the World Be Better Off Without Philanthropists?” Skepticism towards the nonprofit sector, which is warranted, but the particulars are here way off base. There is no use of the term “effective altruism,” which is a clown sign. Or, rather, its lack is a clown sign.
* Academia then; compare as you will to academia now.
* “Feeling like a victim is a perfectly disastrous way to go through life.” Seems obvious, but is apparently not.