* Luxury beliefs as status symbols, and the struggle for recognition and distinction.
* Less parking could mean more housing. Good, too.
* “Children are a Necessity, Marriage is a Luxury: The Psychology of the Poor Single Mom.” Perspectives rarely see, which doesn’t mean they’re correct. .
* “What Princeton Did to My Husband.” On the subject of mobs, and also why an academic career may not be ideal. AstralCodexTen also has “Advice For Unwoke Academic?“, which is not “more of the usual.”
* UkraineX: How Elon Musk’s space satellites changed the war on the ground.” Worldwide, always-on Internet is a big deal.
* “Chesa Boudin and the Debacle of Urban Left-wing Politics.” First, be effective.
* On running General Assembly, a coding bootcamp.
* “Installing Rooftop Solar Can Be a Breeze. Just Look at Australia.” Regulatory barriers to installing more wind, solar, and transmission lines are becoming a central problem.
* Finland ends homelessness and provides shelter by pursuing a “housing first” model. A large chunk of homelessness really is a housing problem.
* “The Moral Desolation of the GOP.” Seem obvious.