* “‘Don’t burn the flag’ and 11 more rules for free speech.” “You have the right to do things you still shouldn’t do” is the takeaway here.
* “Sex workers vs. the Internet,” presumably SFW, and there is a novel or two in here. Also like SFW, “Pornhub is opening a futuristic, interactive art show.” Given the state of modern art, or “art,” I’d guess this to be better than the (low) average.
* “Florida, Full of Dread;” I ordered the book based on this review.
* “Microsoft Employees Up in Arms Over Cloud Contract With ICE.” And how could they not be?
* “‘As a human being, I can’t do that’: Worker at migrant holding facility quits over family separations.” A rare episode of apparent humanity in this despicable episode.
* “Why Women Don’t Code;” certainly not the final answer.
* “How The Deuce Turned Its Lens on a Female Porn Auteur;” it’s in Vanity Fair and so probably SFW.
* Why schools are inept at dealing with bullies—or deal with them poorly. If you guess that lawsuits have a role in this story, you are correct.
* “The trouble with Johnny Depp.” By now you’ve likely read the article, but, if not, here it is.
* Wendelstein 7-X achieves world record for plasma containment.