* “Why Did Police Run This Cyclist Off His Bike? Two NYPD officers veered into Heins Rodriguez and threw him from his bike, but he never faced any charges besides ‘resisting arrest.’ Now, he’s suing the department.”
* “Whither the Slut? Mandy Stadtmiller and Karley Sciortino Reveal All.” The New Yorker on Slutever.
* “The Greatest Gym You’ll Never Lift At,” likely congruent with The Temple of Perfection.
* Getting the ending out of Tom Wolfe.
* “2018 has been deadlier for schoolchildren than service members.” Makes you think but will probably not lead to policy changes.
* “Cycling changed my life, and I never want to own a car again.”
* “How Tech Can Turn Doctors Into Clerical Workers.” Much more moving than expected from the title.
* “Postmodernism and the Decline of the Liberal Arts.”
* “How did music become so unimportant?” Interesting throughout.
* Can Things Be Both Popular And Silenced?
* Why are new antibiotics so hard to find?
* That moon colony will be a reality sooner than you think.
* The new passport-poor, on passports, travel, human freedom, Casablanca, and many other topics.
* “The Engineer vs. the Border Patrol: One man’s quest to outlaw Customs and Border Protection’s internal, possibly unconstitutional immigration checkpoints.”