* “Everything we think about the political correctness debate is wrong: Support for free speech is rising, and is higher among liberals and college graduates.” Good news overall, but it does still seem like there’s some tyranny of the minority going on.
* “For Stormy Daniels, swatting away Twitter trolls is a work of art.” From the WaPo and thus likely SFW.
* “The Decline of ‘Big Soda:’ The drop in soda consumption represents the single largest change in the American diet in the last decade.” Great news!
* A long explanation by an Evangelical of why Evangelicals swing for Trump, despite the obvious ways he doesn’t fit their professed narrative(s). The intellectual and psychological contortions are… impressive. See also this interview with the author.
* Why bikes are booming in DC. If you build it they will ride.
* “A defense of big business.” Size is actually underrated, at least politically and in signaling terms.
* Person on Reddit offers theory about why men go to strip clubs; it’s all text and thus likely SFW. There is a poorly written book, G-Strings and Sympathy, also on this topic (books that cite Jean Baudrillard are likely to be bad). Nonetheless, it observes that attention in an almost therapeutic way is often on the menu as much or more than what one typically imagines is on the menu. If this topic interests you that is likely to be the right book.
* “The ‘Butter-Chicken Lady’ Who Made Indian Cooks Love the Instant Pot.” Making Indian food at home is underrated.