* “Scientists have detected a major change to the Earth’s oceans.” And it’s a change that’s been long predicted.
* “The Coffee Shaman: Meet the man responsible for third-wave coffee—and the Frappuccino.” I love those coffee shops, although since I work at home I use them in part to escape.
* “Stop Humiliating Teachers,” a lovely piece though unlikely to happen.
* “Why do so many incompetent men become leaders?“, a salient question for obvious reasons.
* “On Meaning, Identity Politics and Bias in the Academy — An Interview with Clay Routledge.” Also about the many odd intellectual currents on campus at the moment.
* “The ‘Civilized’ World Looked On and Did Nothing,” a timely reminder.