* “Data Mining Reveals the Six Basic Emotional Arcs of Storytelling,” and their conclusions are likely to be of near-zero help to actual storytellers.
* “End Needless Interactions with Police Officers During Traffic Stops,” another of these “should be obvious” things. And: “My husband is a cop. I’m tired of trying to convince my fellow liberals he’s not a monster.”
* “The Surprising Health Benefits of an Electric Bike.”
* “Sonnen’s new battery for solar self-consumption could succeed in US.”
* From Grant Writing Confidential, a post about an aspect of government few people understand: “It’s possible to get re-programmed funds, if you’re tight with your federal agency program officer.”
* “Thoughts on possible and perceived income inequality.”
* Transit Tax-Increment Financing (TIF) in Chicago.
* “How Expensive Cities Hurt Workers,” which regular readers no doubt know.