* “When Bitcoin Grows Up,” which also covers what money is, what it might be, and the future of money.
* Parents Are Bankrupting Themselves to Look Adequate; or, more Theory of the Leisure Class. Or Max Weber. The drive to compete is hard to understate.
* “What the ‘Freedom’ of a Car Means to Me in a City Where Everyone Drives: Compared to the subway I was used to, driving in Seattle was freeing—but it was also lonely.”
* “The Tools of Campus Activists Are Being Turned Against Them,” which makes sense and is compatible with my argument in “The race to the bottom of victimhood and ‘social justice’ culture.”
* Obvious, but: “National HPV vaccination program would provide big benefits.” I have a jones for the good news that gets overlooked.
* “Trains in space,” a more interesting piece than you’re imagining.
* Fantastic news: SpaceX undercut ULA rocket launch pricing by 40 percent: U.S. Air Force.