* Divorce, Custody, Child Support, and Alimony in Denmark, which arguably has better outcomes than the U.S.
* Usually I don’t care for graphic novels, but Alan Moore and Melinda Gebbie’s Lost Girls is an exception; this interview with the authors is also excellent and new to me.
* A Cruel and Unusual Record: The United States is abandoning its role as the global champion of human rights. (Endorsed.)
* Robert Nagle: “‘That Fish has been fried’–definition and explanation;” I would add that many disagreements end or should end not with agreement, but when both sides have run out of facts, evidence, or ideas.
* Strictly textual but possibly NSFW: “Houston Adventures.”
* Can Austin stay weird as it grows?
* Worse than Manhattan? Bike expert rattled by ride through Seattle.
* “Why the U.S. is being humiliated by the hunt for Snowden,” emphasis added, as the “why” has been largely neglected.
* Stop Attacking Male Writers for Being Sexist: Protagonists don’t have to be likable to be great.
* “Voyager 1 Discovers Bizarre and Baffling Region at Edge of Solar System.”