* The unbelievably brilliant ad campaign by Eat24, a food delivery service: “How to Advertise on a Porn Website.” Note that this is safe for work, provided you don’t work in a religious organization or elementary school.
* The most important piece and yet likely to be the least read: “We’ve Reached ‘The End of Antibiotics, Period.’”
* “The Many Betrayals of Paul de Man,” or, why it is sometimes impossible to separate the work from the life.
* Pages 5: An unmitigated disaster.
* “Why women lose the [late] dating game: Bettina Arndt listens to the other voices in this debate: the men.”
* “How Texas lost the world’s largest super collider,” a story that is really about the dysfunction and misplaced priorities of American politics.
* Seattle wants gigabit broadband, Mayor McGinn wants to deliver it.