* Someone found this blog by searching for “Can doctors have hobbies”? The answer is yes. The more interesting thing is that few do.
* L.A. to unleash city-wide gigabit broadband. Awesome.
* Woman from MTV demands free stuff.
* Does bitchiness serve any useful scholarly purpose? Probably.
* Density is the driver of Seattle’s innovation.
* Game, the Art of Archery, and the Business of Selling.
* “The Cancer Vaccine: Only one in three American girls is vaccinated against HPV. That will mean thousands of gratuitous cancer deaths. Why?”
* “What are some of the biggest problems with a guaranteed annual income?“