* “How to Beat Writer’s Block.” In The New Yorker, not the usual Internet drivel.
* “Pharma companies are fighting legal marijuana because painkiller prescriptions drop when weed is legalized.” Talk about unintended consequences.
* “The Fight for the ‘Right to Repair:’ Manufacturers have made it increasingly difficult for individuals or independent repair people to fix electronics. A growing movement is fighting back.” The increasing difficulty of repairing Apple products is notable and annoying; for example, only recently did aftermarket hard drives show up for many 2012 – 2015 MacBook Pros.
* Megan McArdle: “Sexual Harassment Is Invisible to Half the Population;” not the dumb stuff you’re used to reading on this topic.
* “The Complicated Legacy of Helen Gurley Brown,” who founded Cosmo and wrote many other interesting things.
* A promising book about chocolate, though too expensive for me right now.