* “The Next Thing: Michel Houellebecq’s Francophobic satire.” Though this may not seem related at first, Salon.com’s “ Sex orgies of the 1 percent: What really happens when the rich and powerful gather for group sex” could be compared and contrasted with the Houellbecq article. The second link is SFW, at least in photo terms.
* Hanson on “Ian Morris on Foragers, Farmers, Industry, & Ems.”
* Read the full title: “Brontosaurus BDSM, Werewolf Marines, and Serious Social Issues: Self-Publishing in the Wild.”
* “Lenovo installs ghastly spyware on all its laptops,” in a move that is shocking, dangerous, and cruel.
* Someone found this blog by searching for “technology wrecks relationship.”