* “Realer than you: How did authenticity become the hot new status symbol?” The contemporary obsession with travel as a somehow soul-enhancing experience is my favorite example of this general trend. Here is my review of The Authenticity Hoax.
* “Radicalizing the romanceless.” Maybe. Though this is my favorite link from this patch.
* “Promising solution to plastic pollution,” an underrated problem.
* “U.S. Is No. 1, China Is So Yesterday,” which is another underappreciated problem: demography is destiny.
* A totally indecent, untraditional, radical proposal: “universities should prioritize academics.” This may also ameliorate some of the current elite university admissions madness.
* “Kindle Unlimited pisses off Amazon authors;” note that this is one danger of competing on price.