* “The best cure for wage stagnation nobody in Washington is talking about;” the larger absence of this issue among most of the commentariat is bizarre to me.
* Pulitzer prize-winner has no money; contemplate this when making your own life choices.
* Inside Peter Thiel’s mind, an interview between him and Ezra Klein.
* “ A Cautionary Tale of Learning to Code. My own,” or, why you should do things the easy way when possible.
* In “New Factor in Campus Sexual Assault Cases: Counsel for the Accused,” the New York Times describes how men accused of rape or rape-like offenses are getting lawyers. But the writer, Ariel Kaminer, doesn’t observe the obvious: serious crimes should be dealt with by cops and courts, not campus committees.