* Jeffrey Goldberg: “Even Israel’s Best Friends Understand That It Is Disconnecting From Reality.” Following Israeli politics even from a distance is depressing.
* New York Times essays: “Have You Ever Had a Relationship End Because of a Book?” I haven’t, but I have had relationships end due to a total lack of books.
* “Fundraising Acceleration Is The New VC Investment Thesis;” for many years I’ve thought about writing a novel set in and around startups and it may now be number two or three on the docket. I think I may go very lascivious first.
* Someone found this blog by searching for “sex japan drunk,” for reasons not obvious to me.
* Catherine Stukel delivers what shouldn’t be news: Is That Whining Adjunct Someone We Want Teaching Our Young?
* “A sexual harassment policy that nearly ruined my life;” expect to see more of these stories.