* Speculative, though it would explain a lot: “Can Someone Be Too Smart To Be A Cop?”
* This Is How Judges Humiliate Pregnant Teens Who Want Abortions.
* “This Is Not A Startup Story: In 2011, I started a book business with my best friend called Emily Books.”
* “A veteran teacher turned coach shadows 2 students for 2 days – a sobering lesson learned.”
* “Why 12-Foot Traffic Lanes Are Disastrous for Safety and Must Be Replaced Now.”
* Why People Fear Vaccines, and Always Have; per another Slate article, parents who don’t vaccinate their kids should be sued and/or charged.
* How To Be Attractive To Women, Pt.2: Signaling Attractive Traits. Much of this is also applicable to women.
* “What It’s Like to Carry Your Nobel Prize through Airport Security,” a completely hilarious piece one could imagine Feynman writing.