* Inadvertently depressing, though it does raise the relative status of photographers: “Photos are the killer content type on mobile. Quick to consume like text, but easier to produce on a phone.”
* “The Moral Inversion of Economic Thinking,” or, why economics offends through counterintuitive facts and principles.
* “Putting Teacher Tenure In Context,” which has revised my opinions.
* “Reading: The Struggle” (maybe).
* Someone found this blog by searching for “nurses making love.” I don’t know either.