* The rise of the 99-cent Kindle e-book.
* Good Book Reviews Are No Longer Enough: “It is time–probably past time–to declare that traditional book reviews are no longer the dominant measure of a book’s impact, or even necessarily the most effective way to reach the intended audience.” For more on why, see the first link.
* Obsolete Computers That Still Do the Job.
* Workplace Fiction That’s True to Life.
* Toppenish teen fakes pregnancy as school project, which is impressive and ballsy.
* Teaching from the Kindle. Short version: a major pain in the ass.
* Working Best at Coffee Shops. This seems like bullshit to me, and a way to encourage distraction, but it must work for some people.